Calling all Parishioners!
We need you!
Interested in helping the parish? Meeting people? Getting involved?
Join us for a Ministry Fair in the Parish Center after all masses the weekend of September 16 & 17
Visit various organizations to learn what they do and if it might be a good fit for you. *You can help as little or as much as you want!
Organizations that will be present:
- Arts & Environment/Garden Angels
- Athletic Association
- Campus Maintenance and Cleaning: Needs at both locations! Churches, schools, rectories, convents, cemetery - buildings and grounds - plumbing, electricians, carpentry, painting computer skills, handyperson. If you've got a skill, we could use it!
- Children's Liturgy
- Choir and Music
- Church/Eucharistic Adoration to include Eucharistic ministers, servers, ushers, lectors, petitions, decorations
- Dinner Dance and Auction fundraiser
- Fish Fries and Poor Man's Supper
- Knights of Columbus
- Meals on Wheels and St. Patrick Center Casseroles
- Men's Club
- PAC (Presentation Arts Center)
- Parish Council
- School Volunteers: prayers, playground duty, reading, and more
- St. Vincent DePaul Society
Is there something you're interested in that you do not see listed above? Join us and share your ideas!
***Visit organizations after the 5:00 pm mass on Saturday 9/16 and receive a ticket for a free
BBQ hamburger or hot dog at the Sprenke Tournament at the St. Ann soccer field that evening.
***Visit organizations after the 8:00 am or 11:00 am masses on Sunday 9/17 and enjoy complimentary coffee and doughnuts.
St. Ann's parish is very welcoming. As I look around at Mass at St. Ann, I see the parishioners enjoying the time with each.
St. Ann is looking for OLP folks to bring their talent to the new parish.
If you were involved with any of the following groups at OLP and interested in
continuing at St. Ann, please reach out to Mary Halaska (314-795-9187), Ken Wunderlich,
Donald Wright, Jane Kayser or Mike Rogan. Also, if you would like to man a table or head the
group. Everyone is excited to bring their ideas together.
Please continue to pray for Fr. Gray, he is getting better.
Also, for the former parishioners of OLP.
We hope to see you at Mass on Tuesday at 8am at OLP church.